Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby Boy Anderson's room

His room is pretty much complete. I am very excited how it turned out and how I did not spend a lot of money. We used Bailey's crib and changing table, and rocking chair for him. My aunt bought me his Pottery Barn transportation set for his bed and from there is where I got ideas for his room. I got some stuff at consignment stores, the white shelves used to be Bailey's. The curtains I got at Pottery Barn and got a killer deal on them. $8-$12 each panel, sweet!!!! My sister and aunt threw our family a shower so we are set in the clothes department, blankets, and odds and ends. My sis-in-law from Nebraska who is my best friend sent me all of my nephews clothes when he was a baby, so I scored big!!! Thank you so much for the nice shower-Amanda and Yvonne and thank you Brandi for the hammie downs!

I am definitely in the nesting stage of pregnancy. I am so ready to be done. I have had this awful numbness/cramping in my hands for weeks now, especially when I sleep and it will not go away. Sleeping has not been the best for me. Last night I was up until midnight with dragon heartburn forever! To all you mom's or soon to be mom's you know what I am talking about. It does not matter what you eat it all burns later. We get a tour of the hospital tomorrow in Bellevue. I was 36 weeks on Wednesday and see my dr. next Wednesday so we will see. I have our bags almost packed for the hospital, bought a car seat, Jon has already installed the seat so now it is Wait Time!!!! Bailey got a book about being a Big Sister from my Aunt Lorenna and just loves it, it is a must read every night before going to bed or nap. She is definitely getting excited about being a big sister. My husband and I are going on our last date night tonight before baby, because we know it will not happen for a long time after he is born. Date nights are so important to Jon and I and they definitely spark your marriage even when I am 36 weeks pregnant I look forward to eating dinner and going to a movie with my hubby with no interruptions. Our date is free because my mom and sis are watching Bailey for us and Jon got a gift certificate from work for dinner and a movie. No money gone there! Enjoy the pics of Anderson boy's room.

4 comments:

mikeo75 said...

Looks really nice you guys!

Anderson Fam said...

Thanks!!! We try our best!

Jina said...

looks like you are ready... and i love the room! very cute! it's kind of fun to do it on a budget too. i'm proud of you. hope date night was great. love you lots!

Melanie said...

Oh I love the colors of the baby room. I bet it's even better IRL. Great job!