Friday, December 26, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow!!!

It has been snowing forever here in the Northwest. We did make it to all of our Christmas gatherings despite the snow. Here it is a day after Christmas and we are getting dumped on again. Our trash man has not come in 2 weeks we may have to go on a dump run. After Christmas you have twice the amount of trash you normally have. I said I would post new photos so I had to write more about snow. I will never forget this Christmas because of the snow, and that I am 8 months pregnant, and now awaiting when my little guy will arrive. We wanted to go shopping today, baby shopping for a car seat and stroller and many other things. Since it is down pouring of snow this will have to be postponed. We truly had a blessed Christmas and enjoyed time with our family. We ate way too much. I still have cookies, cookies, and more cookies left over. Wishing those who have traveled in this safe travels back home or to their destination if they still have not made it to their final destination. I am so thankful we did not have to fly anywhere this year in all of the snow and crazy weather. Enjoy the photos of snow. I guess I cannot complain about the snow because this means I can be doing lots in the house that I have been needing to get done. Happy Snow!!!!

2 comments:

Jina said...

We miss you guys! Enjoy the snow. Merry Christmas!

Anderson Fam said...

Miss you too!!! We hope you had a very Merry Christmas. Happy New Year! I hope Lyla enjoyed her first Christmas! Bailey had a great time.