Tuesday, January 6, 2009

37 weeks.......

I had my 37 week appointment yesterday. I was not supposed to go to the dr's until Wednesday of this week January 7th, but I was not feeling well this past weekend. My iron levels were checked again, and finally they have gone up to where they need to be. I got the results this morning. When my dr measured me he said, "big baby." I asked what this meant, he said "at least as big as your last baby." Bailey was 8 pounds 10 oz. a week early. Any guesses on the weight and when he is due. I did post awhile back I would send a $5 coffee on me card to Starbucks whoever wanted to give their guesses on his due date you can add the weight if you want to too, if your nice about it. When my dr. checked me yesterday I am 1 cm dialated already, dr. said he would be here early. What does this mean? I wait!!!!! It feels like I have a small melon stuck between my legs and I am just waiting for him to come. I see my dr now on a weekly basis, so we will see what will happen come next Monday.

3 comments:

Jina said...

So exciting! We are in the final countdown to Baby Boy Anderson's arrival. Keep us posted. Love you lots!

Melanie said...

Oh it's getting closer. YAY!!! How exciting. I can't remember the date and weight I picked. Better go check it out. :)

Hugs to you my little prego friend!

Anderson Fam said...

We are getting excited!!! Melanie you picked February 2nd for the due date. I would like you to win coffee, but I want to have him before then.