Monday, May 18, 2009

Sister's Simplicity Cards


Just when I think that my life could not get any busier it becomes more of a blessing. As a stay at home mother of two I like to find time to do something I enjoy doing. Scrapbooking and making cards is my hobby. My sister and I have been to a few card making classes and really enjoyed them and thought... what if we were to try and sell our cards. We know we will not be making millions here, but enjoy the hobby and enjoy the time together, this is the blessing part. We were tired of paying high end prices for cards and could not afford expensive cards anymore. A handmade card is much more meaningful than a store bought card, we seem to think so. You can write your own thoughts and message in one of our cards. Check out our website and you can email us if you have any questions. The website is up and running but is in the making: www.sisterssimplicity.webs.com. Our email is sisterssimplicity@hotmail.com We are very excited about this and will be at the Farmer's Market on Wednesdays at Park Ridge Community Church- Maltby Road and 35th Street Bothell, WA starting June 3rd from 4-8pm through September. I will be posting a few photos of our cards. God is good and I am so truly blessed!

3 comments:

Jina said...

Heather cards are my favorite! I wholeheartedly support this venture! Can't wait for the website... so those of us far away can get in on the action.

Anderson Fam said...

Check out the website, but more to come on Baby cards, birthday for kids, etc. Enjoy. Miss ya lots.

Melanie said...

How cool. Jon just told me about this on FB. I'll run over to the website. Can't wait to see what you have. this could be a great fundraiser for the $4million. :)