Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is it almost Thanksgiving?

I love Thanksgiving and this year my 83 year old grandmother turns 84 on Thanksgiving. I am thankful for her and all she has taught me. She always wants the best for her family. The holidays mean so much to our family. Most families do not want to spend time with each other on holidays, but for my family we like spending time together. I am thankful for so many things I could write a book on what I am thankful for. There are days that I am not thankful enough, or so I think.



Here is a small list of what I am thankful for....my life, husband, daughter, baby boy on the way, good pregnancy, health, mom, dad, sister, brother and extended family, my faith in God, answered prayers, love, strength to get through things that are tough, house, vehicles, rain, snow, holidays, air we breath, fruit, sweets, chocolate, friends, books, great church, okay the list could go on forever. I challenge each of you to make a list of what you are thankful for. At Thanksgiving, tell others when you are stuffing your bellies of turkey and pumpkin pie what you are thankful for.

3 comments:

Jina said...

I know one thing I am thankful for is my beautiful friend Heather. Let me tell you why: She is loving, thoughtful, funny as anything, and good at all the things friends should be good at.

I love you very much. Glad you are blogging.

Anderson Fam said...

Thanks Jina! Your the best!!! I am glad I can be your friend and I love you very much. Lyla is coming soon. I think this weekend. I prayed for you guys last night. I was up from 1:30-5am. After awhile I am like, okay God I am ready to go back to sleep. I must not pray enough during the day and so he has me awake in the night, oh well.

Anderson Fam said...

I actually made a boo boo, my grandma turned 38 she said not 48.