Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A new addition and life

I have not blogged since May of 2011. I guess life got a little crazy. We moved into a new rental house, had a baby August 25th, Norah Sedona our little light and honor.Will have to write more later. I am going to blog hopefully more instead of FB. FB became too much for me so I do not hardly get on there anymore. If you want to know about what this family is up to check the blog.

Norah is 6 months old and oh so happy unless she is cutting a new tooth. She is rolling over, and not quite crawling.

Hudson is 3 and loves Iron Man and the color red. He keeps us on our toes and is a sponge to learning so much.

Bailey is in Kindergarten and loves to paint, draw, color, and do any craft you give her. She is our big helper of the house. She helps out her mommy and daddy so much with Norah and Hudson.

Have to go for now, fussy baby on my hands. Jon will be returning from a missions trip tonight more to come on that.I can't wait to have my hubby home.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am so happy to see a new post from the Anderson Clan...I miss those posts. When I saw the title I thought you were expecting again. :)

Funny to think about your kindergartener being your big kiddo and helper when my kindergartener is my baby and I want to keep her that way. :) I know life is crazy, I pray for you everytime I see a post on FB or blog.
Blessings my friend!