Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Shoes for the walking lil man



Time to retire the Robeez for Hudson. I love them my dad bought them, but Jon and I picked them out. They are blue with monkeys on them. So fitting for him. He is a little monkey man. I have been looking online to buy shoes for Hudson off and on in my spare time, which is rare. I like See Kai Run shoes. My sister bought a pair for my niece when she was walking and they did her really well. She wore the See Kai Run shoes out. I like that they have a flexible sole and with Hudson he has a high arch on the top of his foot which makes it difficult to put shoes on without jamming his foot into the shoe. I spend more money on my kids shoes than I do shoes for myself. I want them to have good shoes for walking and running.

On See Kai Run's website there were some shoes on sale but not in Hudson's size. I am glad I did not buy them online, because I really wanted to try on a pair first to see how he would fair in them. My dad bought a pair of sketchers, but he knows I had to take them back due to being too small and they were kind of clunky and big and Hudson was having a hard time walking in them. After taking the other ones back, I had the money to put towards the See Kai Run shoes. My dad does not know yet, but I think he will be happy with the purchase, so I hope. I love all the names of the See Kai Run Shoes. Hudson ended up with the Eric ones. Here is a pic of them. He is cruising all over with these shoes. On the bottom of the shoes it says, See Kai dance, run, skip, hop..... I know you do not see the bottom of the shoes because they are taking up pavement, but I thought what a cute idea. I wish they made See Kai Run shoes for adults, I would have a pair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!