Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Around the Anderson House


We have been busy this Summer. I can't hardly believe that it is the middle of June. Seattle has had beautiful weather so far. We have been going to the spray park at Willis Tucker, great park for the kids. Bailey loves the spray park, does not like to get water in her eyes but fun. She likes the sandbox the best. Bailey has also climbed up to the top of the rope tower at the park, her daddy showed her this. I get a little nervous watching her do it, but she loves to climb. We have had a few birthday celebrations, new nephew was born June 2nd, Josiah Jeffrey. He is a cute one I must say. We tried are first drive-in theatre experience. It was fun, but the movie choice wasn't the best. Pixar's the movie Up. Bailey did not care for it. Bailey loved the fact she got to stay up late and eat candy and popcorn while sitting in the back of the van with the back open. Hudson did not go to sleep until 10pm, he was liking the fresh air and the movie too. Hudson is almost 5 months old. He will be having his 5 month old pictures taken soon with Ruth. I will post these once we get them. He has changed so much. He loves to smile and laugh, especially at his sister. He rolls over from back to tummy, he has found his voice at 6am in the morning. I think he may be starting to teeth, we drool on everything and put anything in our mouth.

Bailey and I have made playdoh. It was a little messy but fun. Bailey has her dance recital this weekend. I am glad I get to sit back and watch it happen. Last year I had to participate in the mommy and me class. Bailey loves to dance and enjoys seeing her friends at dance class. We hope all of you are having a great Summer. To all the Dads out there, Have a Happy Father's Day!!!! I love my husband and the father that he has become.

No comments: